2nd Course on Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopic Techniques-Upper Digestive Endoscopy
2 months – 23 teaching hours
– Offer a continuing education program in Upper Digestive Endoscopy.
– Promote updating in endoscopic techniques, which facilitate the diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of pathology of the upper digestive tract.
– Review the updated contents on diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic techniques and their practical application from the point of view of the medical specialist.
– Knowledge of specific therapeutic techniques, oriented according to pathology and endoscopic findings.
– Promote the correct handling and application of these techniques.
– Digestive Endoscopist Surgeons.
– Pediatricians Gastroenterologists endoscopists.-
– Scholarship recipients in digestive endoscopic training in the aforementioned specialties.
REGISTRATION AND MORE INFORMATION